Natural nutrition – also known as holistic nutrition – uses whole foods and holistic principles to support a person’s unique biochemistry. It looks at the whole person and considers diet, lifestyle, goals and health history.
One diet does not suit all.
Natural nutrition recognizes that over 70% of the body’s immunity resides in the digestive tract. The digestive tract also includes over 100 million neurons that produce as many neurotransmitters as the brain. The gut alone produces two-thirds of the body’s serotonin – our happy neurotransmitters.
Every time we eat, we feed the brain as well as the body.
With natural nutrition, we use simple but strategic recommendations to support your specific health goals, correct imbalances and deliver impactful solutions that have you looking and feeling great.
- Personalized holistic diets that meet client goals and realities
- Live cell analysis to prioritize change
- Meal planning and recipes that suit hectic schedules
- Kitchen makeovers, grocery store tours, cooking lessons
- Experience in working with other health care experts to deliver complete, natural healthcare